5 day private Tanzania Safari
This 5 day private Tanzania safari offers you the flexibility to travel at your own pace. You will have the flexibility to spend more time in any park you want during your wildlife game drives. With our private safari vehicle and our knowledgeable English-speaking guide you will be in total control of your wildlife game drives.
5 day private Tanzania safari outlined itinerary:
The 5 day private Tanzania safari adventure will starts and ends in Arusha :
- Day 1: Pick up from Arusha, transfer to Tarangire national park for safari game drives. Tarangire is famous for its large herds of elephants and large baobab trees.
- Day 2: Morning transfer to Serengeti that offers some of the most exciting game viewing in Africa.
- Day 3: Full day safari in the wildlife of Serengeti national park.
- Day 4: Early one last game drive in the Serengeti, then you will drive to the UNESCO World Heritage site, the fascinating crater of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Day 5: Early morning game-drive descending to the Ngorongoro Crater. Later in the afternoon you will transfer back to your hotel in Arusha or directly to Kilimanjaro Airport for onward travel.
End of your 5 Day safari in Tanzania.
Where this 5 day private Tanzania safari takes you ?
On this 5-day private lodge safari you will have the chance to visit the most famous northern national parks of Tanzania. Tarangire National Park, the Serengenti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater.
On this 5-day private lodge safari you will have the chance to witness the beautiful scenery of the most breath-taking wildlife of Tanzania. Serengeti National Park, the second largest but also the most famous park in the Northern circuit. The Serengeti National Park in East Africa contains some of the world’s most diverse and abundant animal populations. The park hosts up to one million wildebeest, 500,000 zebra, and 200,000 Thomson’s gazelle. It also provides habitat for lions, cheetahs, leopards and over 400 bird species roaming free, you’ll find plenty to excite your senses.
This program takes you also to the UNESCO world heritage Center, also known as an Unesco Biosphere Reserve. This area offers one of the best safari experiences in Africa. The volcanic cone of the Ngorongoro Crater rises 2,000 feet from the surrounding plains and has been eroded to expose a giant bowl-shaped depression that extends over 16 square miles. The Ngorongoro Crater is actually a large caldera which resulted from the collapse of an ancient enormous Volcano. And finally entering the empire of elephants Tarangire National Park known for the endless elephant and tree-climbing lions. (5th largest in Tanzania).
Where will you overnight during the 5 day private Tanzania safari?
During this 5 day private Tanzania safari you will be staying in comfortable lodges and tented camps to feel the atmosphere of Africa. At Tarangire national park we recommend you to stay at Sangaiwe Tented lodge that offers you a great views over the plains. In Serengeti you will overnight at Thorntree Camp or Tukaone camp. And for your last night in Ngorongoro you will stay at a nice mid-range lodge at Karatu Marera Valley Lodge or Country Lodge at Karatu nearby.
These lodges and tented camps are safe and clean and provides delicious food. We can always customise your 5-day private Tanzania safari as a luxury option package.
Is the price include and what kind of food will be served ?
- During this 5 day private Tanzania Safari, meals are included as stated in your itinerary. Mineral water is also supplied during your safari. For each of your dinner you will dine at the respective accommodations. For breakfast we usually set up a buffet or we pack the breakfast for early game drive. Lunch is packed en-route (lunch-box) consisting of sandwiches, boiled eggs and fruits and grilled chicken thighs.
* Please let us know if you are vegetarian or have any special dietary requirements or food allergies and we will do our outmost to cater for them.
How many travellers are in for this private Tanzania safari ?
- Our vehicles can take a maximum of 7 people and if your group is bigger than that, we will use more than one vehicle.
What is the age limit for this safari tour?
- We don’t recommend this trip for children under the age of 5 years old. And this goes under the responsibility of the parents at all times.
How does tipping work in Tanzania ?
- We recommend you to tip your guide around 15-20 USD per day per group for the guide.
The visa requirements for your 5 day safari in Tanzania?
- Citizens of most Western countries need a visa for travel to Tanzania for visits up to 90 days. Here the list of countries which their Nationals require Referral Visa. The cost is $50 USD for all nationalities and $100 for USA citizen. And is valid for 30 days after issue.
- All travellers will need a passport which will remain valid for at least 6 months longer than your expected visit.
- Each traveller is responsible for sorting out their own passport and their visa requirements. And we cannot offer much assistance in this matter.
The vaccinations needed and is Tanzania a malaria region?
- Officially no vaccinations are mandatory regarding yellow fever or malaria. However we highly recommend you to get vaccinated against the yellow fever before you travel to Tanzania. Here the Travel Vaccines and Advice for Tanzania.
What should you pack for your 5 day safari in Tanzania ?
- Tanzania’s climate can be unpredictable. We suggest you to wear comfortable and light clothes. You will spend a lot of time in the vehicle for several hours each day. The weather in the parks is very warm. Always avoid wearing dark blue or black, these colours attract tsetse flies. A detailed packing list is send once your booking is confirmed.
5 DAY PRIVATE SAFARI GROUP SIZE AND PRICE PER PERSON
A Group of 2 Persons – USD 1960 per person sharing
A Group of 4 Persons – USD 1550 per person sharing
A Group of 6 Persons – USD 1435 per person sharing
Discounts are offered for children under 16 years.
This Safari Package can be Customised accordingly to fit your budget and interests. Contact us directly or fill out an enquiry form and our team will help you design your perfect safari!
This 5 day private Safari in Tanzania is designed to give you the chance to witness animals roaming free in the wild of Tanzania. And go home safe with unforgettable memories.
See the detailed itinerary of this 5 day private Tanzania safari.
We wish you a pleasant safari trip with Africa bucket list !
NOTE : One of the most important rules during your safari trip is to not feed animals in any parks in Tanzania. Anyone found feeding an animal inside the park is penalized accordingly.
You might want to check our latest posts on Instagram and facebook read TripAdvisor reviews of our company to learn more about Africa bucket list.