ReviewsNo reviews yet
Tanzania has been attracting tourists from all over the world with its rich natural beauty. A unique flora and fauna - from predators animals, birds, trees that lives more than 1000 years to small animals, and so much more to see ! This 5 day Tanzania safari will help you to see the famous Big five Tanzania safari animals of Africa.
The Big 5 are:
- African Lion
- African Leopard
- African Elephant
- Cape Buffalo
Tour highlights: Special big 5 Tanzania Safari
- First day : Arusha to Tarangirie: you will visit Tarangire National Park, known to be the empire of elephants and its iconic baobab trees.
- Second day: Tarangirie to Serengenti : Game drive in Serengeti National Park. The Serengeti in swahili language means endless plains, so be ready to stuff your eyes with breathtaking view and its incredible population of lions and leopards.
- Third day: Full day in Serengeti: You will spot a huge populations of zebra, buffalo, elephant and giraffe. And of course plenty of predators like lion, leopard, cheetah.
- Fourth day: Serengeti to Ngorongor crater:The scenery is spectacular because it's well known that you can see the Big 5 within a day ( Lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and African buffalo)
- Five day: On the last day of your safari, you will have an early descent into the crater of Ngororongoro crater and have the chance to spot the Big 5.
How many travellers are in for this 5 day safari ?
- Our vehicles can take a maximum of 7 people and if your group is bigger than that, we will use more than one vehicle.
What is the age limit for this 5 day safari tour?
- We don’t recommend this trip for children under the age of 5 years old. And this goes under the responsibility of the parents at all times.
Vaccination and documents required for your 5 day safari
- Officially no vaccinations are mandatory regarding yellow fever or malaria but we highly recommend you to get vaccinated against the yellow fever before you travel to Tanzania.
- Citizens of most Western countries need a visa for travel to Tanzania for visits up to 90 days. The cost is $50 USD for all nationalities and is valid for 30 days after issue, and $100 for USA citizen.
- All travellers will need a passport which will remain valid for at least 6 months longer than your expected visit.
- Each traveller is responsible for sorting out their own passport and visa requirements, and we cannot offer much assistance in this matter.
What should you pack for your 5 day safari?
- Tanzania’s climate can be unpredictable. Once your booking is confirmed you will receive a detailed packing list. Meanwhile we suggest you to wear comfortable and light clothes. You will spend a lot of time in the vehicle for several hours each day. The weather in the parks is very warm. Always avoid wearing dark blue or black, these colours attract tsetse flies.
Africa Bucket List Tours will make sure that you witness animals roaming free in the wild of Tanzania and go home safe with unforgettable memories. See the detailed itinerary of this 5 day Tanzania safari.
We wish you a pleasant trip with Africa bucket list !
NOTE : This Safari Package can be Customised accordingly to fit your needs and requirements. Welcome to Tanzania!
NOTE : One of the most important rules during your safari trip is to not feed animals in any parks in Tanzania ! Anyone found feeding an animal inside the park is penalized accordingly.
You might want to check our latest posts on Instagram and read TripAdvisor reviews of our company to learn more about Africa bucket list.
- Game drives as per Itinerary
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes
- Enough litters of mineral water and soft drinks
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- International and local airfare.
- Optional tours example Maasai boma visiting
- Tips for driver-guide
- Insurance Cover and Medical evacuation Cover
- Personal expenses eg. Laundry, beverages, etc.
Day 1 Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Early in the morning after having your breakfast our driver guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to Tarangirie National Park. Tarangirie national park is known for the endless elephants. You will arrive in Tarangire around 10:00 am where the game drives starts. Around 12.30 -1pm we will stop for for lunch. Thereafter we will continue our proceed game drives until the sun goes down.
Your first safari day comes to an end. Dinner will be served with a good rest at your accommodation.
Day 2 Serengeti National park
Today’s drive takes you to the famous Serengeti National Park, home of the Great Wildebeest Migration. Serengeti is one of the top safari destinations in Africa. No matter the year you visiting Serengeti, you will experience and feel the wildlife. You will spot a huge populations of zebra, buffalo, elephant and giraffe. And of course plenty of predators like lion, leopard and cheetah. A picnic lunch will be served during the day long game drive itself.Your second safari day comes to an end. Dinner will be served with a good rest at your accommodation.
Day 3 Serengeti National Park Full Day
After breakfast, a morning game drive through the endless plain of Serengeti. No matter the year you visiting serengeti, you will experience and feel the wildlife. You will spot a huge populations of zebra, buffalo, elephant and giraffe. And of course plenty of predators like lion, leopard, cheetah. Also, Serengeti national park host the top-quality lodges and camps.
Your third safari day comes to an end. Dinner will be served with a good rest at your accommodation.
Day 4 Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
We will have an early morning game drive in the Serengeti plains, and witness a magical sunrise of the Serengeti. The game drive will continue until the early afternoon. After lunch, in the early afternoon we drive towards Ngorongoro. From this extinct, volcano Ngorongoro Crater offers stunning game viewing. The scenery is spectacular because it gives you the possibility to see the Big 5 within a day - Lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and African buffalo.
Your Fourth day comes to an end. Dinner will be served with a good rest at your accommodation.
Day 5 Ngorongoro to Arusha
From this extinct, volcano Ngorongoro Crater offers stunning game viewing. The scenery is spectacular because it's well known that you can see the Big 5 within a day ( Lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and African buffalo) It is more more pleasant to visit the ngorongoro crater during low season. The good thing is whenever you want visit to Ngorongoro, you are guaranteed to get an excellent safari action.
Your unforgettable Tanzanian safari experience comes to an end. We drive you to your location, and we wave you a deep see you again.