ReviewsNo reviews yet
This itinerary offers an unforgettable Mikumi day trip from Zanzibar. It is designed for those who don't have enough time to do Tanzania safari for multiple days and looking for a safari from Zanzibar. You'll fly from Zanzibar at 7:00 AM to Mikumi National Park. As your aircraft lands in this remarkable Tanzanian sanctuary, you'll be greeted by the stunning beauty of Tanzania. Mikumi, the fourth-largest national park in Tanzania, has earned the nickname "miniature Serengeti" due to its abundant wildlife population.
Route starts at Zanzibar and ends in Zanzibar
Best Time To Visit June to October
- Meals & Drinks:
- This does not include accommodation.
- This tour will be organized exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
- If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
- You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
- Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
- The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Important to Know
Book your Mikumi day trip from zanzibar now and immerse yourself in the untamed beauty of Mikumi National Park. Prepare for an extraordinary experience that promises to be truly unforgettable.
- 4X4 Safari Vehicles, All park fees & Service fees
- Professional Tour Guide
- Return domestic flights from Zanzibar included
- Transfers From Hotel are Included
- VAT (18% charged by the Government)
- All activities shown in the package
- Drinks & Beverages
- Medical Insurance if needed
- Gratuities for Guides/Drivers (please tip separately)
- Visa fees
- International Flights
- Expenses of a personal Nature
1-Day Zanzibar to Mikumi Private Flying Safari
You'll be picked up from your hotel and drive to the airport to catch a flight to Mikumi National Park.
Once you arrive, you'll start game driving across the park. The Mikumi floodplain is the main feature of the park along with the bordering mountain ranges. The animals commonly found here include lion, eland, hartebeest, buffalo, wildebeest, giraffe, zebra, hippo and elephant.
Around 3:30 PM, you will prepare to fly back to Zanzibar.