ReviewsNo reviews yet
Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs a litlle oasis in the sem arid
The Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs is a natural oasis located in the northern Tanzania region of Arusha, near the town of Moshi. It is known for its crystal clear turquoise waters that bubble up from underground geothermal sources and are surrounded by lush green vegetation.
When you visit Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs you can swim in the warm waters, relax on the sandy beach, and enjoy the peaceful and serene atmosphere. The water is said to have therapeutic properties and is believed to be good for the skin.
In addition to swimming and relaxing, you can also go on a guided nature walk in the surrounding area to observe the local flora and fauna. There are also options for camping and picnicking, making it a great place to spend a full day or even a weekend.
Overall, Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs is a beautiful and unique natural attraction that offers you the opportunity to unwind and connect with nature in a peaceful and serene setting.
Prices / included services
|Pricing for the Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs (per person)|
|1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 +|
|80 USD||60 USD||50 USD||40 USD||35 USD|
How many travellers are in for this Hot Springs trip ?
- Our vehicles can take a maximum of 7 people and if your group is bigger than that, we will use more than one vehicle.
What is the age limit for this Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs?
- This trip is recommend for any ages.
What are the visa requirements for your hot spring tour ?
- Citizens of most Western countries need a visa for travel to Tanzania for visits up to 90 days. Here the list of countries which their Nationals require Referral Visa. The cost is $50 USD for all nationalities and $100 for USA citizen. And is valid for 30 days after issue.
- All travellers will need a passport which will remain valid for at least 6 months longer than your expected visit.
- Each traveller is responsible for sorting out their own passport and their visa requirements. And we cannot offer much assistance in this matter.
What vaccinations are needed and is Tanzania a malaria region?
- Officially no vaccinations are mandatory regarding yellow fever or malaria. However we highly recommend you to get vaccinated against the yellow fever before you travel to Tanzania.
What should you pack for your day drip in chemka hot spring ?
- We suggest you to wear comfortable and light clothes. Always avoid wearing dark blue or black, these colours attract tsetse flies. And of course don't forget your swim suit.
Feel free to contact our experts to know more about the Chemka Hot Springs adventure!
- Entry ticket;
- transfer from moshi and back
- Picnic lunch;
- Table and chairs;
- Snorkeling mask;
- Soft drinks and drinking water;
We wish you a pleasant trip with Africa bucket list !
- Meal boxes
- Entry ticket
- Professional guides
- Transfer moshi and back
- Table and chairs
Day Full day in chemka hot spring
We will pick you up in the morning from your hotel in arusha or moshi and driver towards Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs. The ride to the hot springs takes around 45min if we are departing from Moshi, and 2 hours if we depart from Arusha. The rode is partly made by bumpy slopes.
Once we arrive you will have a spot where you can put your swim suit on and get in the blue hot clear water. At noon we will have a picnic lunch, and in the late afternoon we return to Moshi or Arusha.