ReviewsNo reviews yet
If you’re looking for something to do after getting married, or if you’re celebrating an anniversary and you’re ready to take things to the next level, consider planning your honeymoon in Tanzania . This East African country has long been known as one of the most beautiful destinations on the planet, and it continues to have unique experiences waiting around every corner – even during your time away from the tourist trail. For 6 days of adventure on your ultimate honeymoon safari in Tanzania.
6 Days of Adventure on Your Ultimate Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania
If you’re looking for something to do after getting married, or if you’re celebrating an anniversary and you’re ready to take things to the next level, consider planning your honeymoon in Tanzania . This East African country has long been known as one of the most beautiful destinations on the planet, and it continues to have unique experiences waiting around every corner – even during your time away from the tourist trail. For 6 days of adventure on your ultimate honeymoon safari in Tanzania , check out our list of ideas below.
Where to Go
Tanzania is the perfect destination for a honeymoon safari! In fact, it's one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the world. There are many breathtaking sites to visit like Mount Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and Zanzibar Island. You can rent a car and explore at your own pace or take an organized tour to see as much as possible in six days.
What to Expect
Your honeymoon safari adventure begins with an arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport and is followed by a scenic drive to Arusha. A short flight will take you to the Serengeti where you will spend your days with game drives, walks in the bush, bird watching, and a visit to Ngorongoro Crater. After this experience you’ll fly back to Arusha before making your way back home.
How to Prepare
Before you get to the safari, there are a few things you should do to prepare for your adventure. First and foremost, make sure that you have all the necessary travel documents. It is also important that you do some research about the region and culture before arriving so that you can feel more comfortable when exploring new places. You will also want to make sure that your camera is charged and ready to go because one of the best parts about safaris is capturing memories from your travels.
What to Pack
Whether you're packing for your honeymoon or a family vacation, it can be hard to figure out what to bring and what not to. With so many destinations and climates, it's impossible to know what will work best. We've compiled a list of the most important things that you should pack for your honeymoon safari adventure in Tanzania. The list includes everything from clothes and shoes, to toiletries and tech gadgets!
What to Do
This is the ultimate honeymoon safari, with six days of some amazing activities. The first day is a guided tour of Tarangire National Park and the second day is spent at Lake Manyara National Park. Day three takes you to the Ngorongoro Crater where you can see black rhinos and explore volcanic hillsides. Day four has an optional morning balloon ride over the Serengeti Plain with a picnic lunch followed by an afternoon visit to Olduvai Gorge.
What to Eat
If you're a foodie, your 6 day honeymoon safari is going to be amazing. You'll get to experience food from all over the world, like masala dosa for breakfast and pizza for dinner. Plus, with all that activity, it's important to stay well-fueled so make sure you bring lots of snacks!
Where this 6 day Special Honeymoon Safari takes you ?
- Arrival Arusha
- Arusha To Lake Manyara National Park
- Olduvai Gorge - Serengeti National Park
Serengeti (Central Seronera)
- Serengeti (Central Seronera) - Ngorongoro crater
- Ngorongoro Crater –Departure
- Explore with us the stunning Ngorongoro Crater
- Experience with us the breathtaking Serengeti National park
- Private 4x4 safari vehicle
- Safari Lodge, hotel accommodation, permanent tented camps
- Meals included: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner * Please let us know if you are vegetarian or have any special dietary requirements or food allergies and we will do our outmost to cater for them.
Vaccination and documents required for your 6 Special Honeymoon Safari
- Officially no vaccinations are mandatory regarding yellow fever or malaria but we highly recommend you to get vaccinated against the yellow fever before you travel to Tanzania.
- Citizens of most Western countries need a visa for travel to Tanzania for visits up to 90 days. The cost is $50 USD for all nationalities and is valid for 30 days after issue, and $100 for USA citizen.
- All travellers will need a passport which will remain valid for at least 6 months longer than your expected visit.
- Each traveller is responsible for sorting out their own passport and visa requirements, and we cannot offer much assistance in this matter.
What should you pack for your 6 day safari?
- Tanzania’s climate can be unpredictable. Once your booking is confirmed you will receive a detailed packing list. Meanwhile we suggest you to wear comfortable and light clothes. You will spend a lot of time in the vehicle for several hours each day. The weather in the parks is very warm. Always avoid wearing dark blue or black, these colours attract tsetse flies.
Africa Bucket List Tours will make sure that you witness the great migration of millions of animals roaming free in the wild of Tanzania and go home safe with unforgettable memories.
See the detailed itinerary of this 6 day Tanzania safari.
We wish you a pleasant special honeymoon safari with Africa bucket list !
NOTE : This Safari Package can be Customised accordingly to fit your needs and requirements. Contact us directly or fill out an enquiry form and our team will help you design your perfect safari!
NOTE : One of the most important rules during your safari trip is to not feed animals in any parks in Tanzania. Anyone found feeding an animal inside the park is penalized accordingly.
You might want to check our latest posts on Instagram and facebook read TripAdvisor reviews of our company to learn more about Africa bucket list.
- Game drives as per Itinerary
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide
- Entrance fees (Cable and car and Moon Valley)
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes
- Enough litters of mineral water and soft drinks
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- 5 Star Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
Day 1 Arrival Arusha
At your your arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will both be welcomed by a member of Africa bucket list team. He will drive you to Mount Meru Game Lodge around Arusha. You will have a short safari brief and leave you to relax and have dinner.
– Tomorrow morning your Honeymoon safari will begin!
Day 2 Arusha To Lake Manyara National Park
In the morning you will be picked up at your hotel in Arusha by our personal safari guide and our driver. We will be heading towards Lake Manyara National Park. Lake Manyara National Park is known for its tree climbing lions, endangered rhinos and hippos. One of Manyara’s most prominent features is Lake Manyara itself. The lake attracts many birds and water-loving animals, including flamingos, which nest along its shores each year.
After this first safari we will drive you to your lodge for a a dinner and rest.
Day 3 Olduvai Gorge - Serengeti National Park
This morning, after early. breakfast we take off for the world famous Serengeti National Park which is also the oldest and biggest of all parks in Tanzania. We will have a briefs stop at Olduvai Gorge where Dr Louise and his wife Mary Leakey made tremendous discoveries of human fossils; the Australopithecus Boisei. Later in the afternoon you will reach the lodge where you will relax for the evening. Dinner and overnight at Kisura Serengeti Camp for a fancy ‘out of Africa’ feeling.
After enjoying lunch, you will depart on an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti. Overnight at your Booked campsite or lodge.
Day 4 Full Day Game Drive at the Serengeti National Park
Today the game drive will be happening in Central Serengeti. The Serengeti is habitat of an abundance of wildlife.
Day 5 Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
After your breakfast, you will be going to the world largest caldera that harbors the greatest concentration of animals in a confinement of its 600 meter deep walls so we get up early this morning. After breakfast we drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and it is on our way back. Later in the afternoon we ascend up the Crater walls because no lodges/tented camps are allowed in the Crater. Dinner and overnight will be at Endoro Lodge at Karatu. Arrive at your booked Lodge/Hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 Ngorongoro Crater –Departure
After breakfast at the lodge in leisure it is time to get a fully paid complimentary massage at the Massage Spa if you wish then start on our way to Arusha. We transfer you to the Airport to take a flight back home with fond memories of your honeymoon Safari in Tanzania.Your romantic Tanzanian safari experience comes to an end. We drive you the airport, and we wave a deep see you again with your kids ..