ReviewsNo reviews yet
If you’re looking for something to do after getting married, or if you’re celebrating an anniversary and you’re ready to take things to the next level, consider planning your special honeymoon safari in Tanzania . This East African country has long been known as one of the most beautiful destinations on the planet, and it continues to have unique experiences waiting around every corner – even during your time away from the tourist trail.
6 Days of Adventure on Your Ultimate Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania
If you’re looking for something to do after getting married, or if you’re celebrating an anniversary and you’re ready to take things to the next level, consider planning your honeymoon in Tanzania . This East African country has long been known as one of the most beautiful destinations on the planet, and it continues to have unique experiences waiting around every corner – even during your time away from the tourist trail. For 6 days of adventure on your ultimate honeymoon safari in Tanzania , check out our list of ideas below.
Where to Go
Tanzania is the perfect destination for a honeymoon safari! In fact, it's one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the world. There are many breathtaking sites to visit like Mount Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and Zanzibar Island. You can rent a car and explore at your own pace or take an organized tour to see as much as possible in six days.
What to Expect
Your honeymoon safari adventure begins with an arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport and is followed by a scenic drive to Arusha. A short flight will take you to the Serengeti where you will spend your days with game drives, walks in the bush, bird watching, and a visit to Ngorongoro Crater. After this experience you’ll fly back to Arusha before making your way back home.
How to Prepare
Before you get to the safari, there are a few things you should do to prepare for your adventure. First and foremost, make sure that you have all the necessary travel documents. It is also important that you do some research about the region and culture before arriving so that you can feel more comfortable when exploring new places. You will also want to make sure that your camera is charged and ready to go because one of the best parts about safaris is capturing memories from your travels.
What to Pack
Whether you're packing for your honeymoon or a family vacation, it can be hard to figure out what to bring and what not to. With so many destinations and climates, it's impossible to know what will work best. We've compiled a list of the most important things that you should pack for your honeymoon safari adventure in Tanzania. The list includes everything from clothes and shoes, to toiletries and tech gadgets!
What to Do
This is the ultimate honeymoon safari, with six days of some amazing activities. The first day is a guided tour of Tarangire National Park and the second day is spent at Lake Manyara National Park. Day three takes you to the Ngorongoro Crater where you can see black rhinos and explore volcanic hillsides. Day four has an optional morning balloon ride over the Serengeti Plain with a picnic lunch followed by an afternoon visit to Olduvai Gorge.
What to Eat
If you're a foodie, your 6 day honeymoon safari is going to be amazing. You'll get to experience food from all over the world, like masala dosa for breakfast and pizza for dinner. Plus, with all that activity, it's important to stay well-fueled so make sure you bring lots of snacks!
Where this 6 day Special Honeymoon Safari takes you ?
- Arrival Arusha
- Arusha To Lake Manyara National Park
- Olduvai Gorge - Serengeti National Park
Serengeti (Central Seronera)
- Serengeti (Central Seronera) - Ngorongoro crater
- Ngorongoro Crater –Departure
- Explore with us the stunning Ngorongoro Crater
- Experience with us the breathtaking Serengeti National park
- Private 4x4 safari vehicle
- Safari Lodge, hotel accommodation, permanent tented camps
- Meals included: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner * Please let us know if you are vegetarian or have any special dietary requirements or food allergies and we will do our outmost to cater for them.
Vaccination and documents required for your 6 Special Honeymoon Safari
- Officially no vaccinations are mandatory regarding yellow fever or malaria but we highly recommend you to get vaccinated against the yellow fever before you travel to Tanzania.
- Citizens of most Western countries need a visa for travel to Tanzania for visits up to 90 days. The cost is $50 USD for all nationalities and is valid for 30 days after issue, and $100 for USA citizen.
- All travellers will need a passport which will remain valid for at least 6 months longer than your expected visit.
- Each traveller is responsible for sorting out their own passport and visa requirements, and we cannot offer much assistance in this matter.
What should you pack for your 6 day safari?
- Tanzania’s climate can be unpredictable. Once your booking is confirmed you will receive a detailed packing list. Meanwhile we suggest you to wear comfortable and light clothes. You will spend a lot of time in the vehicle for several hours each day. The weather in the parks is very warm. Always avoid wearing dark blue or black, these colours attract tsetse flies.
Africa Bucket List Tours will make sure that you witness the great migration of millions of animals roaming free in the wild of Tanzania and go home safe with unforgettable memories.
See the detailed itinerary of this 6 day Tanzania safari.
We wish you a pleasant special honeymoon safari with Africa bucket list !
NOTE : One of the most important rules during your safari trip is to not feed animals in any parks in Tanzania. Anyone found feeding an animal inside the park is penalized accordingly.
- Game drives as per Itinerary
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide
- Entrance fees (Cable and car and Moon Valley)
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes
- Enough litters of mineral water and soft drinks
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- 5 Star Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
Day 1 Arrival in Tanzania
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your accommodation in Arusha. Enjoy a romantic evening together as you acclimatise to your new surroundings.
Day 2 Arusha To Tarangire national park
After breakfast, your private guide will meet you and drive you to Tarangire National Park. Enjoy game drives in the park, which is known for its large herds of elephants, baobab trees, and spectacular scenery. Stay overnight at a luxury lodge.
Day 3 Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara National Park, which is known for its tree-climbing lions and flamingos. Enjoy game drives and picnic lunch in the park. Later, drive back to your lodge for a romantic dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 Full Day Game Drive at the Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, drive to Serengeti National Park, Tanzania's most famous and expansive park. Spend two nights exploring the park and its abundant wildlife, including the famous wildebeest migration. Stay at a luxury campsite or lodge.
Day 6-8: Zanzibar
Fly from Serengeti to Zanzibar, where you will spend three nights enjoying the island's pristine beaches and turquoise waters. Stay at a luxurious beach resort, where you can relax, swim, sunbathe, and indulge in some pampering spa treatments. You may also opt to go snorkeling or diving to explore the coral reefs and marine life.
Day 9: Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Zanzibar airport for your flight back home, or to connect to your next destination.