ReviewsNo reviews yet
This 3 day lodge Tanzania safari offers you the chance to stay in beautiful lodges with full board. Each of the lodges is routinely examined by our local Africa bucket list staff members to ensure optimum quality every time. Expect beautiful views and wildlife from your private veranda. Hear the sounds of lions roaring and elephants trumpeting, all from your comfort lodge in Africa. With our private safari vehicle and our knowledgeable English-speaking guide you will be in total control of your wildlife game drives. You will have the chance to visit the Tarangire, the Serengeti National Park but also the Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 1-3 Lodge Tanzania Safari Highlights
- Tarangire National Park – Game drive
- Serengeti National Park - Game drive
- Ngorongoro Crater – Game drive
Where will I overnight during this 3 Day of Safari ?
During this 3 day Tanzania safari you will be staying in comfortable lodges to feel the atmosphere of Africa. We can always customise your 3-day Tanzania safari as a luxury option package.
Is the price include and what kind of food will be served ?
- During this 5 day private Tanzania Safari, meals are included as stated in your itinerary. Mineral water is also supplied during your safari. For each of your dinner you will dine at the respective accommodations. For breakfast we usually set up a buffet or we pack the breakfast for early game drive. Lunch is packed en-route (lunch-box) consisting of sandwiches, boiled eggs and fruits and grilled chicken thighs.
* Please let us know if you are vegetarian or have any special dietary requirements or food allergies and we will do our outmost to cater for them.
How many travellers are in for this private Tanzania safari ?
- Our vehicles can take a maximum of 7 people and if your group is bigger than that, we will use more than one vehicle.
What is the age limit for this safari tour?
- We don’t recommend this trip for children under the age of 5 years old. And this goes under the responsibility of the parents at all times.
How does tipping work in Tanzania ?
- We recommend you to tip your guide around 15-20 USD per day per group for the guide.
The visa requirements for your 3 day safari in Tanzania?
- Citizens of most Western countries need a visa for travel to Tanzania for visits up to 90 days. Here the list of countries which their Nationals require Referral Visa. The cost is $50 USD for all nationalities and $100 for USA citizen. And is valid for 30 days after issue.
- All travellers will need a passport which will remain valid for at least 6 months longer than your expected visit.
- Each traveller is responsible for sorting out their own passport and their visa requirements. And we cannot offer much assistance in this matter.
The vaccinations needed and is Tanzania a malaria region?
- Officially no vaccinations are mandatory regarding yellow fever or malaria. However we highly recommend you to get vaccinated against the yellow fever before you travel to Tanzania. Here the Travel Vaccines and Advice for Tanzania.
What should you pack for your 3 day safari in Tanzania ?
- Tanzania’s climate can be unpredictable. We suggest you to wear comfortable and light clothes. You will spend a lot of time in the vehicle for several hours each day. The weather in the parks is very warm. Always avoid wearing dark blue or black, these colours attract tsetse flies. A detailed packing list is send once your booking is confirmed.
Rates 3 day Lodge safari in Tanzania
|Travellers||Season and prices|
|Nov 22 - May 23||June 23 dec 23|
|1||1850 USD||2,215 USD|
|2||1,455 USD||1,265 USD|
|3||1,115 USD||1,045 USD|
|4||885 USD||945 USD|
|5||845 USD||895 USD|
|6||795 USD||855 USD|
|7||755 USD||805 USD|
See the detailed itinerary of this 3 Day Lodge Tanzania Safari
This 3 Day Lodge Tanzania Safari tour is what most of the Africa bucket list guests enjoy. It is by far a great package for all ages. Get your camera ready to witness animals roaming free in the wild of Tanzania. And go home safe with unforgettable memories.
We wish you a pleasant trip with Africa bucket list !
NOTE : One of the most important rules during your safari trip is to not feed animals in any parks in Tanzania. Anyone found feeding an animal inside the park is penalized accordingly.
- Lodge safari according to the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water
- All mentioned activities
- All national park fees
- International Flights
- Optional activities
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs
- Travel insurance
Day 1 Depart from Arusha to Tarangire National Park
On your first day you will leave Arusha town, where most safaris in northern Tanzania circuit starts. At 7.30am your will be welcomed by your safari guide at your hotel in Arusha. You will be briefed on your first journey in Africa, your private safari guide is an expert about Tanzania. So, don’t hesitate to ask your Africa Bucket List guide questions!
You will start driving to Tarangire National Park and pass through a scenic Masai Steppe and arrive around 10:00 am where the game drives starts.
Your safari guide will take care of the paper work at the park’s gate then you will embark on your first game drive in the Tarangire National Park.
This vast park is home to a number of animals but above all Tarangire national park is known for the endless elephants and its large baobab trees. Lunch will be served at the picnic site then in afternoon the game drives continues until sunset time to check in at your lodge for an overnight.
Lunch will be served at the picnic site then in afternoon the game drives continues until sunset time to check in at your lodge for an overnight.
Night and dinner at: Ngare lodge. Lunch and Dinner included.
Day 2 Tarangire National Park to the Serengeti National Park
From the Tarangire National Park we will depart early after breakfast and head towards Serengeti and traverse the Ngorongoro Conservation area. You will enjoy a pleasant scenic scenery and breathtaking landscapes on your way to the Serengeti National Park.
You will arrive at the Serengeti in the afternoon and proceed to a wildlife game drive until the sun goes down and drive you at your lodge for dinner and overnight. You will enjoy lunch while stretching your legs at one of the picnic spot.
Dinner and overnight at Takaone camp. All meals included.
Day 3 Ngorongoro Crater – back to Arusha – End of safari
You will rise early, around 5.30 for brеаkfаst; and drivе towards to the dоwn оf thе wоrld’s grеаtеst саldеrа” Ngоrоngоrо " for a full day crater tour. You will spend the morning exploring the Ngorongoro Crater until lunch time.
Hоme of the highest concentration of wild animals and divеrsity оf wildlife, you will most probably spot the big five and even the endangered black rhino. Аftеr аn ехtеnsivе wildlife gаmе drivе you will drive up the Crater rim and out of the Conservation area.
You will be transferred back to your hotel in Arusha or at the Kilimanjaro International Airport if departing on this day.