ReviewsNo reviews yet
This 2 day Tanzania safari is designed for those who after long Kilimanjaro trekking are short on time and willing to experience the wildlife of Tanzania. This two day expedition safari will let you speechless in front one among Africa’s seven natural wonders, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Tarangire National Park.
Where this 2 day Tanzania safari takes you ?
Located on northern Tanzania’s east; it features some of most beautiful tall-grass savannah landscapes that East Africa has to offer. It covers an area of approximately 1,200 square kilometers and was established as a national park in 1961. The park is named after the Tarangire River which flows through it, and offers visitors a glimpse into some of Africa’s most stunning landscapes. The park is best known for its impressive wildlife populations and iconic elephant sightings.
Considered one of Tanzania’s most popular tourist destinations in East Africa; Ngorongoro Crater is famous for being home to all five species of large African mammals:
Indeed, you are more likely to see a big cat than any other type of animal at Ngorongoro. The crater itself was formed by volcanic activity approximately two million years ago.It is more more pleasant to visit the ngorongoro crater during low season. The good thing is whenever you want visit to Ngorongoro, you are guaranteed to get an excellent safari action. The Ngorongoro Conservation Area, which contains the famous Ngorongoro Crater, offers several other great sites to see with large wildlife populations including wildebeests, zebra, lions, cheetahs and leopards. In fact, Ngorongoro Crater Safari has earned its place among the top safaris in the world because of its diverse flora and fauna and its incredible biodiversity. It’s one of Africa’s best-known National Parks and it’s also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s one of Tanzania’s most popular tourist attractions.
- Explore the stunning Ngorongoro Crater
- Discover the Unique Tarangirie national park
- Search of the Big 5
- Private 4x4 safari vehicle
- Safari Lodge, hotel accommodation, permanent tented camps
- Meals included: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Tour highlights : 2 day Tanzania safari
The 2 day Tanzania safari adventure will starts and ends in Arusha which is the capital of safaris.
- Day 1: Pick up from Arusha, transfer to Tarangire national park for safari game drives famous for its large herds of elephants and large baobab trees.
- Day 2: Early morning game-drive descending to the Ngorongoro Crater. Later in the afternoon you will transfer back to your hotel in Arusha or directly to Kilimanjaro Airport for onward travel.
End of your 2 day Tanzania safari .
Is the price include and what kind of food will be served ?
- Meals are included as stated in your itinerary. Mineral water is also supplied during your safari.
- For each of your dinner you will dine at the respective accommodations. For breakfast we usually set up a buffet or we pack the breakfast for early game drive. Lunch is mostly packed en-route (lunch-box) consisting of sandwiches, boiled eggs and fruits and grilled chicken thighs.
* Please let us know if you are vegetarian or have any special dietary requirements or food allergies and we will do our outmost to cater for them.
What about tips?
- Tipping may not be a common practice in all countries but in Tanzania it is a standard practise. We recommend you to tip your guide around 15-20 USD per day per group for the guide. If you are not happy with the service you have received you do not have to pay tips.
What are the visa requirements for your 2 day Tanzania safari ?
- Citizens of most Western countries need a visa for travel to Tanzania for visits up to 90 days. Here the list of countries which their Nationals require Referral Visa. The cost is $50 USD for all nationalities and $100 for USA citizen. And is valid for 30 days after issue.
- All travellers will need a passport which will remain valid for at least 6 months longer than your expected visit.
- Each traveller is responsible for sorting out their own passport and their visa requirements. And we cannot offer much assistance in this matter.
What vaccinations are needed and is Tanzania a malaria region?
- Officially no vaccinations are mandatory regarding yellow fever or malaria. However we highly recommend you to get vaccinated against the yellow fever before you travel to Tanzania. Here the Travel Vaccines and Advice for Tanzania.
What should you pack for your 2 day Tanzania safari ?
- Tanzania’s climate can be unpredictable. We suggest you to wear comfortable and light clothes. You will spend a lot of time in the vehicle for several hours each day. The weather in the parks is very warm. Always avoid wearing dark blue or black, these colours attract tsetse flies. A detailed packing list will be sent once your booking is confirmed.
GROUP SIZE AND PRICE PER PERSON
A Group of 2 Persons – USD 680 per person sharing
A Group of 4 Persons – USD 600 per person sharing
A Group of 6 Persons – USD 550 per person sharing
Discounts are offered for children under 16 years.
This Safari Package can be Customised accordingly to fit your budget and interests. Contact us directly or fill out an enquiry form and our team will help you design your perfect safari!
This two-day safari in Tanzania is an experience you won’t soon forget, and it’s one that’s perfect for guests who have never been on a safari before. From the moment you wake up to the moment you arrive back at your hotel, this trip will put you in touch with Africa’s greatest wildlife in exciting ways.
See the detailed itinerary of this2 day Tanzania safari .
We wish you a pleasant safari trip with Africa bucket list !
NOTE : One of the most important rules during your safari trip is to not feed animals in any parks in Tanzania. Anyone found feeding an animal inside the park is penalized accordingly.
You might want to check our latest posts on Instagram and facebook read TripAdvisor reviews of our company to learn more about Africa bucket list.
- Game drives as per Itinerary
- Services of Professional multilingual driver-guide
- All Entrance fees and Government taxes
- Enough litters of mineral water and soft drinks
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Airport Transfers (upon Arrival and Departure)
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Safari jeep 4×4 with pop up roof suitable for game viewing
- International and local airfare.
- Optional tours example Maasai boma visiting
- Tips for driver-guide
- Insurance Cover and Medical evacuation Cover
- Personal expenses eg. Laundry, beverages, etc.
Day 1 Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast you will be picked up Moshi by our professional safari guide and driver, then explain a short briefing info about safari. From there you will be driven to the Tarangire National Park. The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor.
Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania’s dry season.
The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of:-
- The largest elephant herds in Africa.
- Keep your eyes trained for hartebeests, gazelles and exotic birds like the bateleur and martial eagle
- where open grasslands, acacia trees and the Tarangire River paint the wild landscape
- We will enjoy a picnic lunch inside the park and do two exciting morning and afternoon game drives, along the Tarangire River that is the primary source of fresh water for wild animals in the Tarangire Ecosystem during the annual dry season.
Drive to your Hotel at the end of the day for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha - end of Safari
After breakfast we descend 600m into this magnificent crater for a morning, half-day game drive.
The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder,
Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most famous and interesting of Tanzania’s national parks because here you can find the greatest number of different animal species;-
- Include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants.
- Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is the dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard
By enjoy a picnic lunch in the crater, after which we travel back to Moshi or Arusha where we will end our African safari adventure.