Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs a litlle oasis in the sem arid
The Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs tours takes you to the fascinating warm spring with amazing clear blue water in a beautiful surroundings covered by big palm and fig trees. It is located near the village of Rundugai and it is by far one of the most relaxing places in Tanzania. Chemka Hot Springs is a two-hour drive from Arusha Town and just over an hour drive from Moshi Town by car. Hold yourself tight the rod is bumpy slopes. You will Pass through a Maasai area definitely and enjoy some interesting sightseeing on the drive towards the hot springs.
Prices / included services
|Pricing for the Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs (per person)|
|1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 +|
|80 USD||60 USD||50 USD||40 USD||35 USD|
How many travellers are in for this Hot Springs trip ?
- Our vehicles can take a maximum of 7 people and if your group is bigger than that, we will use more than one vehicle.
What is the age limit for this Kikuletwa Chemka Hot Springs?
- This trip is recommend for any ages.
What are the visa requirements for your hot spring tour ?
- Citizens of most Western countries need a visa for travel to Tanzania for visits up to 90 days. Here the list of countries which their Nationals require Referral Visa. The cost is $50 USD for all nationalities and $100 for USA citizen. And is valid for 30 days after issue.
- All travellers will need a passport which will remain valid for at least 6 months longer than your expected visit.
- Each traveller is responsible for sorting out their own passport and their visa requirements. And we cannot offer much assistance in this matter.
What vaccinations are needed and is Tanzania a malaria region?
- Officially no vaccinations are mandatory regarding yellow fever or malaria. However we highly recommend you to get vaccinated against the yellow fever before you travel to Tanzania.
What should you pack for your day drip in chemka hot spring ?
- We suggest you to wear comfortable and light clothes. Always avoid wearing dark blue or black, these colours attract tsetse flies. And of course don’t forget your swim suit.
We wish you a pleasant trip with Africa bucket list !